msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Hobbles

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "James Matlock" <jkmatlock44@msn.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Hobbles
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:23:48 -0700

Una,

Sorry, know nothing about "2-legged----". Any reference you can provide.

We have used our 3-legged hobbles for so long that I don't remember the
person who made them, but have friend in Grand Junction who may know. Will
try to find out and let you know.
These are really good because have sheepskin lining to prevent chafing.
But we also have 2-legged ones to make certain ours are ok with them.

Thanks for the reply. Oh, yeah. Will there be MSAR activities at ESCAPE
this year. Hope will make it there.

Jim