msar-riders - [MSAR] Mounted SAR: Basic Options

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: <MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Mounted SAR: Basic Options
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:45:57 -0500

I'm addressing this message to Jorene Downs

Jorene, In June 2004 you published an article in the NASAR web with subject
title. I would like your permission to use the majority of the article for
the purpose of submitting evidence to our local EMA & sheriff department in
obtaining a letter of mutual aid. This article, will be one of several
documents and a cover letter requesting a mutual aid agreement. If you have
any other suggestions or articles, please let me know.

Chuck Daniel
VP KVMSAR