msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] Need Bids on equipment

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ian Vowles" <Ian@modric.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] Need Bids on equipment
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:55:03 -0700

I have complete set of "Have Saddle Will Travel" saddle bags / cantle /
pommel bags- although heavily used and "abused" I have been very happy
with them and the versatility they have brought to my equipment layouts
- we use RED in the forests , I am not aware if they have blaze orange.

http://www.havesaddlewilltravel.com/catsss1.htm - interesting option to
convert saddle bags to daypacks that might be useful. Available in
orange, not indicated as blaze orange. <<

Ian Vowles
Unit A - Mounted Rescue
400 Ranch Place
Pagosa Springs