msar-riders - [MSAR] Administrivia

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Administrivia
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:14:24 -0500

First, a big Welcome to the many new subscribers who have
joined us since last month. Please introduce yourselves!

MSAR-riders has a nifty new web interface for managing your
subscription, with many new features. Take a look! On
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/msar-riders, in
the bottom text entry box type or paste your subscription
e-mail address, then click on the button to the right of
the box. Let me know if you have any problems, questions,
or ideas for other features.

Thanks,

Una