market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 123, Issue 11

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shanti Rade <shanti AT whipstone.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 123, Issue 11
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:57:21 -0700

I use constant contact to send out weekly availability lists.  This is more for a newsletter type informative email for customers.  I do include a weekly availability list, recipes, a small farm update and lots of photos. Customers love it and its a great way to highlight whatever you need sell a  lot of, its amazing how a little photo/story feature really helps sell something.  People can also opt in or out of the emails themselves. There is a monthly fee, but I think there are others out there that are free (mail chimp?).  It doesn't work for making on line orders either.  But the format is very nice and its user friendly.  This might not be what you are looking for, just thought I would throw it out there.

Shanti Rade
Whipstone Farm
Paulden, AZ
www.whipstone.com