market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 123, Issue 11

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 123, Issue 11
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 12:09:18 -0400

Yes, MailChimp is free, and is great for newsletter format.  And folks can opt in and out.  And you can identify/sort folks by various criteria (CSA, day of week, route, etc) and send to all or a subset.  The first time it is a little confusing, but after that very easy. You can also do the body of the newsletter in Word still and paste it in.  You can use one of their default “templates” or make your own.  You can also have the newsletter automatically copy into Facebook and probably others that I don’t pay attention to.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe

It's not that nice guys finish last. They have a whole different notion where the finish line is. - unknown