market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sals3" <sals3 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 15:46:49 -0700

you may be right I heard fruit trees and DNA but you may be right. its hard to keep up because they can take genes from any living thing and add it to any living thing and then own that life. hard to keep up. sorry I not a expert. I was just saying it is not the glyphosate it is the power to alter our food supply and not let us know what we are eating. you think they will label this lab made genetically engineered fruits do you think the pollen will spread and contaminate me ?. What do you know about the GMO alfalfa
what's that about and is that controlled. if not there goes organic milk and beef and chickens and eggs etc. what ever eats grass.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>