market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chisel plows

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Paul Ewing <paul AT shiningmoonfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chisel plows
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:02:31 -0500

> Anyone know where I could find a reasonably priced 48inch wide chisel plow?

Small ones like that go cheap at the equipment auctions around here in
North Texas. I am actually looking for a new seven footer with springs
for breaking. I am tired of breaking bolts on the one I have with the
fixed shanks. Seven footers with springs are in the $500-$700 range.
With out springs are in the $200-$300 range.

There are a lot on Craigslist locally now too.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/search/grd?query=chisel

Cheers,
Paul Ewing
Shining Moon Farm