market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chisel plows

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chisel plows
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:22:31 -0400

IT's amazing what's in PA, Steve, but that's a long ways away, really,
and no one I know up there has seen a cheap chisel plow. I've done
WANTED in Lancaster Farming a couple of weeks with no replies (because
no one in PA wants to call a guy in WV and the paper isn't set up for
email for the 'free ads')

Don't know of a yard in MD, either.

tried to get a 'famous place' in TX to build me one yesterday.

Wish I had made a podcast of THAT conversation!

you're right about the ATV implements. There are out there but are
pale compared to real chisel plows

I assume the tractor would pull them apart pretty fast, though.