market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] NRCS from the other end of the spoon!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] NRCS from the other end of the spoon!
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:46:09 -0400

"What would non-farmers want with hoophouses larger than most of
their existing gardens, anyway?"

My, My how this weather is fogging my glasses and I cant see the inner city children who
are learning to grow gardens in vacant lots and roof tops. I am missing how many schools out there are
adding a greenhouse to show the munchkins what a radish is? Cant see the assisted living and
elder care places that give are seniors a chance to get out, stir the soil, and eat fresh produce.
Darn cant even see as far as downtown Bangor where the apartment residents built
gardens on the roof only to have the droopy draws young punks tear them up and heave
them overboard; geeze should I be glad they did not have a season extender to toss
into the street below.
.
.
.
.
Decided 3 times to delete before sending this but what the hey. Now why would you want to throw
rocks at my source?
MAsteveINE

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000