market-farming - [Market-farming] 1. Re: Gas tractors vs diesels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mark Weinheimer <mrw601 AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] 1. Re: Gas tractors vs diesels
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:19:52 -0400

Our beds are quite high.  They are too wide for the A and too high for the C, once the plants get any height.  We use a high clearance New Holland TD95-D  HC over the beds, but the large turning radius and rear mounted cultivators are a pain in the neck.  On our heavy soils the high beds make a big difference, especially in a wet year.

  1. Re: Gas tractors vs diesels (Zachary Mathes)

Message: 1