market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Old Drip Tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Old Drip Tape
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 21:37:31 -0400

Stapling plastic to wood studs for hoophouse endwalls.
As the "ropes" that keep rollup sides from billowing out.
As "rope" to keep caterpillar tunnels and quickhoops tied down.
For use inside the hoophouse, where shorter lengths work.

Struggle with the economics of re-use. I do it, but costs more in time
trying to find pieces long enough without holes, even for patch strips, than
using new.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com facebook/rhomestead