market-farming - [Market-farming] Grower's Association

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jack Moffitt <jackmoffitt AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Grower's Association
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:08:44 -0600

We wasted some time and money with a cooperative association. The time would have been spent much better on our individual efforts. The group moved from one fruitless obsession to another, mostly in search of government or charitable handouts. After we left they organized a failed CSA, that will probably insure that no CSA succeeds in this county during my lifetime.

Jack Moffitt - Bayview Veggies - TexMex Border