market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cardboard egg cartons

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: carla safran <carladababe AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cardboard egg cartons
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:54:58 -0800

I am raising layers this year with plans to sell the extra eggs at our local Farmers Market. I have a zillion clean egg cartons that I need to obliterate the previous sellers info. I don't have labels but thought I'd use spray paint across the top. All my cartons are styrofoam,( just can't throw them out and the recycling doesn't take them.) I want to reuse but will paint hurt the cartons integrity?