market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillers for Ford tractor?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillers for Ford tractor?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:28:22 -0500

I’m by no means an expert on tractors, but I do know that some Howard Rotovators have variable-speed gear boxes in them, allowing you to increase or decrease the speed of the tiller relative to the PTO speed of the tractor. They do a nice job tilling, too, but there don’t seem to be a lot of them around, not in this area anyway…

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm

24 Sixth Line, Bristol, QC J0X 1G0

rob AT songberry.ca