market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bayer and EPA break the law

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <afhg AT ctsmail.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bayer and EPA break the law
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:17:57 -0500

Leigh,

This is not a tone I care to see on the list. It is easy to disagree respectfully, and I don't read this as being respectful.

RIchard, you need to go back to logic 101. Let me say it simply for
you this time so you don't get confused and wrongly paraphrase what I wrote.

Brigette

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leigh Hauter" <bullrunfarm AT hughes.net>