market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bayer and EPA break the law

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bayer and EPA break the law
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:47:44 -0500

I am quite familiar with the EPA memo.  I am also familiar with the EPA stance on many issues like this.  A good one is fly ash.  But that is another topic.

Your logic is that because the process for approval of clothyianidin is flawed (I'll even agree horribly so) that clothyianidin causes CCD.

What there is here are two issues.  The first is the EPA as regulatory agency who sways with the political winds and big business influence.  The second is the claim that clothyianidin causes CCD.

You show me peer reviewed data that is supported by the scientific community at larger that proves clothyianidin causes CCD and I will be shouting as loud as any to ban it.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855