market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fat Fingers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fat Fingers
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:32:09 -0500

No problem Laurie...

Like everything else out there this story has many layers and many players and we beekeepers tend to be on the side line waiting to hear what is going on.  In the end everyone needs to patient, open minded, and not doing research to prove a specific thing...the more open the better.

I still hear a few folks claiming cel phone towers are the cause.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855