market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] What's in a name?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] What's in a name?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:07:00 -0800

I with Deb on this, as far as name recognition goes.  When I saw the name "Wendy's Produce" in my Inbox, even before I opened the email, I immediately thought of Wendy's fast food and wondered if it was an division of Wendy's that provides the burger vendor with lettuce and tomatoes.

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522