market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Blue Hubbard Squash are yellow

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jen and Derek Campbell <jenanddereksfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Blue Hubbard Squash are yellow
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:47:14 -0300

I was given the seeds from a friend who was impressed with how long the blue hubbard stored.  He purchased it last fall at the market and took a picture of it for me to see as it stored on his counter top for 7 months.  They seem in good condition and I"m going to harvest a few and cut them open to see what condition they are really in.

Jen