market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Variety observations - squash

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Variety observations - squash
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:03:04 -0700

You betcha. Just "Google" Ohio Squash pancake recipe and you will find a
basic recipe. You can use your imagination to dress them up (cheese, herbs,
alliums) and make 'em, mmm mmm good! I will check into the Butter Scallop.
Have you looked into heirloom seed companies?

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522