market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Soy-free, Corn-free Chicken Feed: Why?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiener, Benjamin L MAJ NG NG NGB" <benjamin.l.wiener AT us.army.mil>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Soy-free, Corn-free Chicken Feed: Why?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:04:52 -0500

so switch to oats and wheat and fish or alfalfa meal. there is a sheep and
goat ration mixer I found off the internet that lists all sorts of feed
stuffs and you can play with it until you get the ration you want. google it.
Frankly I think you're nuts. if fewer than 5% of samples contained more than
.1% GMO, then there is more mouse droppings in the feed than GMO crops. get
over it!

Ben