market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sources of organic fertilizer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sources of organic fertilizer
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:08:52 EDT

I plan on coming when we have more stuff, like tomatoes, sweet corn, and etc.  Not many people are interested in kale, swiss chard, collards, and etc.  No body really knows what micro greens are and some even say yuk in small town's but yesterday we were busy cutting hay and mowing gardens being's it spent most of the weekend raining.

Phil