market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: grizzdover AT gmail.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:09:40 -0500

Thanks everyone. I wasn't planning on quoting anyone directly, just
more to summerize the conversation and inspire me to write about my
own perfect farm for our newsletter. I just thought it would be
benefical to our CSA members to hear what growers all over the country
are dealing with and what it truly means to "eat with the Nature".
I think all us "normal" people would go stir crazy if we lived in Farmville :
).

Thanks again,
Ben
Turtle Farm
Granger, Iowa (where it is 102F in the shade)