market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: grizzdover AT gmail.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:15:38 -0500

Hello Phil and All

Phil, I think you nailed the true meaning of the "perfect farm". I
now realize that I have already found the perfect farm because there
is nothing or no where I would rather do or be. This season has
definetly been a learning experience already and I'm sure I won't
forget it in a very long time.

Happy learning all,
Ben
Turtle Farm