market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:24:54 -0400

On Jun 26, 2010, at 1:52 PM, grizzdover wrote:

Hello All,

Could someone tell me where to find the thread about folks describing
the "Perfect Farm".  I could use a good laugh right now and would also
like to include excerpts of it in my CSA newsletter.  Either on or off
list would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Ben
Turtle Farm
Granger Iowa

Do you mean the thread quoted below?

There were a batch of posts; some of them I think just titled "perfection" and some of them maybe just titled "hail damaged drip tape".

I don't know whether some who posted here might mind being quoted elsewhere.

-- Rivka