market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Perfect Farm
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:50:36 EDT

The perfect farm is the only place on the planet that you want to work, live, raise your crops without someone telling you what to do.  The perfect farm is where your heart is.  In the 40 years we have been farming some years we made good money and some years we had some really big losses but I really have never wanted to be anywhere but here at home working, but have had a few really tough years where we both had to get jobs to keep it all together, but it was worth it.  Today we look back on those years as learning experiences for living life as it has been handed to us.  And yes we never will have any control over mother nature, she always does what she wants.

Phil from Iowa