market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] compost my septic sludge?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] compost my septic sludge?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:17:12 -0500

HI all,
With the talk of sewage sludge, I just received an article on Dioxins. They come from anti-bacterial soaps, right through your septic system or municipal sewage disposal plant. Good thought provoking reading.

Here http://www.naturalnews.com/z029006_antibacterial_soap_dioxins.html

Most respectfully,
Mike Rock