market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hail damaged drip tape?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hail damaged drip tape?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:53:35 GMT

I think when the hail hits the drip tape it busts the seam open. It's not an
obvious hole, the stuff just leaks. If you haven't had a hail storm and have
holes, consider other possibilities. Rodents? Hoe damage? Too much water
pressure?
We have used several different brands of drip over the years and have settled
on T-tape. I'm not sure brand really makes much difference though. We buy
through Irrigation Mart and they always have what we want in stock and they
ship the same day, so it gets here quick.
60 degree temps sound really nice! It's been in the 90's here for so long and
with all the rain it is very humid. And, of course the mosquitoes and buffalo
gnats are loving it.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Acting Camps
Learn Movie, Drama And TV Acting! Search In Your Local Area Now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c18c974718ef41ff49st01duc