market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] asparagus

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] asparagus
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:34:45 -0400

Christine,

One or both of us is not understanding the other.

My advice was for determining whether you had asparagus growing, not as to how to grow them.

Once the harvest season is over you allow the spears to grow then cut off in late winter.

Not sure if this answers your question.

Good luck,

Farmer Breck

Breck Carden