market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wilting cilantro

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sheila Payne <srp75 AT msn.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wilting cilantro
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 16:23:01 -0600

sorry...hit the send button too soon and I meant to add that I don't have any problems with wilting.  The tray goes into a cool spot in the house, but is not refrigerated.  If it is a really hot day at the market, the whole bunch may be droopy by the end of the day, but not dried out.  It's really low humidity here normally in Colorado.  I noticed Sue, in what I would assume to be more humid Vermont, had trouble with wilting.  You would think the drier climate would be conducive to more wilting, but maybe not?