market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] interesting article in local magazine

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] interesting article in local magazine
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:04:34 -0500

On Jun 5, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Pamela Crowe <sustainableharvestsc AT gmail.com> wrote:

Why do people have this need to control something that is more than capable of doing that itself?

Hopefully you were referring to something in the original article and not something I said. I was just relating what we are seeing in our area as farmers sitting on the farmers market sidelines and watching with amazement.

Laurie
Barking Cat Farm