market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] asparagus

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] asparagus
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:40:59 -0400

We have lived here Almost 2 years. Yesterday, my husband noticed asparagus, or looks like nice thick stalks of asparagus growing in the back yard. This has been mowed at least twice this year. When we moved in, there was no patch of this, and grass growing all in this area. Is there something else that looks like asparagus?

Thank you.

Sue

Vermont