market-farming - [Market-farming] Keeping Salad Washing Machines Sanitary (Was: recommended salad dryers)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Keeping Salad Washing Machines Sanitary (Was: recommended salad dryers)
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 08:34:43 -0400

Just curious how you folks keep your salad spinners, made from washing machines, sanitary/clean.

Here in Ohio we have lots of issues in terms of what constitutes "processed" and as I look to scale up I am always concerned with future food laws that the Feds and our State are going to push on us, but not imported food.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855