market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] product insurance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] product insurance
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:01:36 -0500

May or may not help. I have 2 million product insurance from https://www.unitedfiregroup.com/ $500.00 year. I sell to Wal-Mart the 2 mil is required. Bill in Texas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:56 AM

I know that Marvin George has passed away. I think his wife Kathy may have
taken over (not sure). Anyway she may be able to send you in the right
direction. Information from the applacation.
Marvin George, Jr.
2200 Lakeshore Dr. . Jacksonville, TX 75766 . (903)589-9292

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht AT txcyber.com>