market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] good mottos

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] good mottos
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:38:48 -0500

Appreciate this discussion very much.  I am currently advising a new community garden whose founders need a list serve like this very much-and ATTRA, too-but there is little internet access in this extremely low income area.  I wish that I could gather you/plural-all your expertise, tenacity, hope and effort  up and plant you in that garden.
Shawnee, zone 5 .... nervous about time and all the things that people still don't get.