market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tilling question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "BarbaraJ" <jbmckillip AT mesanetworks.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tilling question
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:59:01 -0600

Interesting, I could look for a local farmer for this fall, but my husband was able to rent a tiller for our Bobcat Skid Steer for only $95/24hr. this weekend.  We'll be doing it that way this year and I'll let you know how it turns out.  It's the best deal going for now.  Thanks for all the ideas guys.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado