market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] water line

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: idyllwild farm <idyllwildfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] water line
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 13:25:36 -0400

I'll throw in two other things.
In order to boost the pressure on my long line (1in black poly- low pressure at the tap and too low to run anything at the other end), I'm adding a 12volt on-demand pump (I had never heard of them before, but they're used in RVs a lot- they have an internal pressure switch).
I tripped across a solar panel sale at Northern Tools and will use that to charge up the battery.
Mike