market-farming - [Market-farming] Selling transplants.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Michael Libsch <mmlibsch AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Selling transplants.
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 20:55:21 +0000

Selling Transplans:

I have sold vegetable transplants at markets in NY and Florida. I think that prices probably vary a lot by city and region, but would strongly recommend bringing out the summer transplants as well as the spring transplants asap. People are very excited to buy plants now and will be willing to buy and hold plants until they can safely be planted out. Your window for selling starts is short- most people will plant their garden by June.

Best of luck,

Mike

  • [Market-farming] Selling transplants., Michael Libsch, 05/05/2010