market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Summer Lettuce Production

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Summer Lettuce Production
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:09:17 GMT

Thank you! You answered my questions! I've been wondering how to secure our
shade cloth and I will give the ties a try. We had thought about using binder
clips, but I was afraid they would tear up the cloth. As for your hat, I
think I saw it fly by, you might check with Jay up in Kansas. Surely it is
there by now.
I bent over picking asparagus and a gust of wind got up under my t-shirt and
just about took it off of me. Glad no one was around!
Carla
Perkins, OK

$13/Month Car Insurance?
Insurance deal just passed now allows you to get car insurance for $13
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bda2dcadcd47287a22st01duc