market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wilted lettuce at market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wilted lettuce at market
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:31:49 GMT

That reminds me: We've had a number of people asking if they could replant
the lettuce to grow in their gardens at home. Same with our early onions. I
thought they were joking at first! But then, we also had someone ask for
black eye peas too. In April? Get real.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Penny Stock Soaring 3000%
Sign up for Free to find out what the next 3000% Stock Winner Is!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bd9987f7d1bc26a868st02duc