market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Albrecht mineral balance and other soils stuff

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ryan Platte <ryan AT bootstrapacres.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Albrecht mineral balance and other soils stuff
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:01:46 -0400

I can personally attest to the quality of Klaas's crop. It's denser than normal market weight, is very filling, and is DELICIOUS.

I think I'll head downstairs for some freshly homemade bread from Lakeview grains now, come to think of it.

Soil mineralization is so totally where it's at.

Ryan Platte
Bootstrap Acres, Rochester NY
http://bootstrapacres.com/