market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 19:10:25 -0600

Has anyone used the EuroDrip tape that Robert Marvel has listed on their website?

http://www.robertmarvel.com/Drip_Irrigation.html

I’ve always been happy with T-tape, but last year used Netafim, then got hail so every emitter that got hit with hail leaked (laid on top of ground).
This year we’re burying. The EuroDrip seems more reasonable.

Marcy