market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape, closing off the ends

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: rob AT songberry.ca, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape, closing off the ends
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:33:06 -0400

My distributor recommended the folding and I have had no problem w/it for three years. Fist fold is 3" from end. I fold it twice with the incoming feed end (first fold) being on the inside of the bunch, then compress or fold sideways and stuff in 2" piece of drip tape. Neverr really a problem. Hope that makes sense.  IF it  seems to be leaking I open it and refold
Todd.