market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The Sound of Thirsty Trees - Boing Boing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The Sound of Thirsty Trees - Boing Boing
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:50:34 -0500

Thanks for this post....it's amazing.  I find that there are many subtle concepts in growing something for market.  Since my market, currently, is trees, and as a member since 2002 who has grown many things for market, I will be able to use this link with my customers.  Keep thinking and posting outside the box Karen and no apologies necessary.
Shawnee, who must often speak for the trees.