market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bird netting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: bobbett AT windstream.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bird netting
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:46:32 -0400

On Mar 15, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Bobbett wrote:

I am going nuts because I can't find the bird netting I want. I could
swear that last year in one of my many, many garden catalogs I saw where
it was sold it 28' wide by any length I wanted. I would have to call
for pricing and to place the customer order. Now I can't find it anywhere!

FarmTek maybe?

They seem to be selling the wider widths to fence birds in, not keep them out; but the same stuff might work either way. You could call them and ask them.

Though it does seem the smallest size in more or less that width is 25' x 100' for 163.00.