market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Two-handed picking...cherry tomatoes etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bill Scheffler <pureprairie AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Two-handed picking...cherry tomatoes etc.
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 07:36:32 -0600

You mean like this one?  (half way down)

http://www.enasco.com/Search?q=stool&x=0&y=0

You're right, it looks funky but anything to
save trips to the chiropractor is a good thing.

Thanks for the tip!

Bill

The greatest thing I have ever used for picking cherry's, peas, beans and
hand weeding or anything else where you are normally squatting is a strap-on
milk stool. I forget where I heard about using one, but they work great.
They really look stupid hanging off your butt, but I don't care. I think the
name of the company where I ordered mine from was something like NASCO. It
has a plastic seat, nylon straps and a stainless pigtail. I will almost
guarantee if you try one you won't give it up.

Thanks,
Farmer Breck
Breck Carden
Carden’s Garden