market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA listserve?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA listserve?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:32:44 -0500

I didn't realize that this listserve was still active. I saw a CSA forum of some sort on LocalHarvest and it certainly was dead. Of course, this listserve is pretty much dead, also.

My interest is a listserve for CSA Farmers-only. Not a "CSA list," which the other one emphatically was.

It appears that there is more interest in 'the new one' then in the 'old one' at this point, so I will go ahead with setting one up IF I don't hear substantive objections before breakfast on Monday.

thanks, everyone

Allan in WV
Fresh and Local CSA

It still exists:

the latest post was 2/10. But it is pretty slow--there have been only 100 posts in the past year. This list has had probably 20 times that.

--
Richard Robinson
http://www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/