market-farming - [Market-farming] Bezzerides - Frustration

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "frank ventura" <frank.dragonflyfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Bezzerides - Frustration
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:42:27 -0500

We had a discussion a few weeks ago regarding the use of Bezzerides guidance wheels on a Williams Tool Bar Cultivation system.

After numerous unreturned emails and phone calls to Bezzerides (last year and this year!) I noticed they list one dealer, Kern Machinery.  I called them and they were going to get me pricing for me, but they have not done so either.  They had indicated that Bezzerides many times does not return their calls!

Market Farm lists their spyders and torsion bars, but I do not think they sell the guidance wheels as they do not recommend their use.

Not sure if they are still around, or if I am just not a big enough customer for them to care about.    If they are still around then shame on them!

Has anybody else had any better luck than I dealing with them ?

-Frank