market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Soil Minerals and compost

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Soil Minerals and compost
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:35:42 -0500

There's a good discussion of this on soilminerals.com

The principles are pretty much the same, of course.

I believe that Albrecht will give you better results with much less work on your part, but that's my opinion.

Check out Michael Astera's view point at his site.

Also, I find that books and information about Albrecht are cheap or free and the Ream's information is usually rather pricey. And the Reams method involves buying more meters and such.

Thanks

-Allan

Allan,
What is the difference between Albrecht and Reams? I see both of them
mentioned in the ACRES, USA magazine.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado